What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When searching or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
SMS Texting Policy
Advanced Medical Employees: Advanced Medical Recruiters and employees will ask for your express permission to receive SMS messages directly to your cell phone or SMS enabled device.
Website: By providing your SMS number and checking the option to be contacted by SMS, and or selecting "Yes" to any question on the marketing materials and or forms filled out on Advanced Medical or affiliate website, you are agreeing to potentially receive SMS messages by Advanced Medical.
Standard SMS Agreement: Your provider's standard data and messaging rates may apply to all SMS correspondence. Your OPT-IN signifies that you are 18 years of age and the owner and/or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received. Advanced Medical will serve due diligence to ensure that all messages are received and/or delivered in a timely manner however the messages are transmitted through media and streams that are not in our control. Advanced Medical will not be liable for delays or failed deliveries. You may opt out of the SMS Service at any time by replying "STOP" to the SMS text message you have received. This process impacts only the future delivery of the particular SMS message offering, so you must send that message for each offering. You may also OPT-OUT by contacting a Advanced Medical Employee and requesting an OPT-OUT be put on your number or send your request including your full name, email address to: Advanced Medical Personnel Services Inc. , 5535 S. Williamson Blvd. Suite 774. Port Orange, FL 32128.
This policy was last modified on 5/10/2010